I don’t practice using the MoGraph module enough, and this video proves it.
We start this video on a critical note as I realize that I’m still not happy with the instrumentation cluster on the front of the machine.
At the end of the video, there’s a test render with some simple Global Illumination.
Covered in this video:
- First, we prune the remnants of the handlebars.
- At the 7:45 minute mark, we create an array of IR illumination lights (that are red for dramatic effect) and we construct them using a simple cube and some deformers.
- You can see me struggle to remember how the heck the MoGraph cloner works. If you’d like to see me struggle with that, skip to 17:00, sit back and have a good laugh 🙂
- We create a couple simple cylinders that have rudimentary lens elements in them. These are a part of some sort of vision system.
- The rendering and render setup happens at about 28:18
If you’d like to see someone who actually knows how to use the MoGraph module, check out Nick’s post and video on MoGraph (a sample render is below).